Freefly Movi M15
1 Day Hire £275 + VAT
3 Day Hire £690 + VAT
7 Day Hire £1550 + VAT
Weekend Hire £375 + VAT
Our Mōvi M15 is the very latest in gimbal technology from Freefly. Like its smaller siblings, our MoVI M5 & M10, it’s a super lightweight carbon fibre 3 axis camera stablisation gimbal that redefines the boundaries of how movies are made.
This cutting-edge rig, designed for heavier payloads up to 15lbs allows for an even greater range of lenses, matte boxes and lens control systems to be used while operating cameras such as Sony F55, FS7, Arri Alexa M & Red Epic/Drago. This makes the Mōvi M15 super-versatile and perfect for all productions from sports to top-end broadcast drama.
It can be operated with a 2 person crew, Operator and Remote Control of Pan Tilt or as a One Man Operator with its Majestic Mode. This mode allows for a single operator to intuitively control the pointing of the gimbal by moving the handles without compromising the stabilization of the image. The gimbal takes the operator’s movements and intelligently converts them into stabilized pan and tilt movements. This allows for very low profile single operator setup and accurate framing in tight situations
MoVI M15 3-axis gimbal frame
- MoVI M15 collapsible stand (C-Stand optional)
- Spektrum DX8 Remote Control
- SmallHD 702 Monitor
- Nexus 7 Android tablet for Bluetooth MoVI configuration w/charger
- 2x MoVI 2.6Ah 14.8V 4S LiPo batteries with balance charger
- LiPo safe fire retardant charging bag
- Tool kit for adjustments
- 2x Ultra thin HDMI cables
- Pelican 1690 Case (784mm x 660mm x 312mm)
Why Choose Freefly’s Movi M15?
- The Movi M15 can fly up to 15lbs in weight allowing users to mount such cameras as – Sony F55, FS7, Arri Alexa M & Red Epic/Dragon, Canon c500, Canon c300, Canon c100, Canon 1DC & DSLR’s. The Movi M15’s increased payload also enables users to mount heavier lenses and more accessories than the Movi M10.
- Freefly’s Movi M15 has much much clearance around a mounted camera. This prevents the risk of restricting cables and allows users to counter balance front heavy set ups.
- The mounted camera is now surrounded by a full camera cage. This feature helps to reduce any visible shake and absorbs power from the Movi M15’s motors. This means a users can increase motor power to handle heavier camera set ups.
- Freeflys Movi M15 is Extremely lightweight, carbon fiber build amounting to just under 5.5lbs.
- The Movi M15 includes three different operational shooting modes. Standard mode, Top handle mode & Inverted mode for shooting at eye level.
- The Movi M15 kit includes a remote control for a three man operational set up.
- Freefly’s Movi M15 comes fitted with two battery ports. This enables the gimbal to be powered for twice as long or allows users to power cameras or accessories directly and provides a much cleaner finish.
- Complete tool less balance
- The Freefly Movi M15 has a quick release, ‘Toad in the hole’ mechanism, allowing the gimbal to be detached from it’s handle bars in seconds and mounted to a range of other devices.
- State of the art Freefly Movi interactive Android software that allows users to auto calibrate the motor settings, fine tune the motor settings and adjust the Movi M15’s responsiveness to the users needs. Plus many more features.