1 Day Hire £135 + VAT
3 Day Hire £260 + VAT
7 Day Hire £370 + VAT
Weekend Hire £150 + VAT
The MōVI M5 utilizes the advanced stabilization technology that was developed for the MōVI M10 allowing for amazingly smooth footage in even the most difficult circumstances. The compact form and lightweight nature of the MōVI M5 can be used with cameras up-to 5lbs, making it ideal for dslr’s, allowing for exceptional camera movement that has been impossible in the past.
It can be operated with a 2-person crew, Operator and Remote Control of Pan Tilt or as a One Man Operator with its Majestic Mode. This mode allows for a single operator to intuitively control the pointing of the gimbal by moving the handles without compromising the stabilization of the image. The gimbal takes the operator’s movements and intelligently converts them into stabilized pan and tilt movements. This allows for very low profile single operator setup and accurate framing in tight situations
- MoVI M5 3-axis gimbal frame
- MoVI M5 collapsible stand
- Spektrum DX8 Remote Control
- SmallHD Monitor
- Nexus 7 Android tablet for Bluetooth MoVI configuration w/charger
- 2x MoVI 1.3Ah 14.8V 4S LiPo batteries with balance charger
- LiPo safe fire retardant charging bag
- Tool kit for adjustments
- 2x Ultra thin HDMI cables
- Pelican 1600 Case (616mm x 493mm 220mm).
Key Features of Freefly’s Movi M5
- The Movi M5 can fly up to 5lbs in weight.
- Compatible with Mid sized DSLR cameras, Mirrorless cameras such as GH4 & A7s, Canon C100(With limited lens selection and removing the top bar of the cage), Black Magic Pocket Camera & iPhone 5 & 6(with Freefly’s custom iPhone plate)
- Fully enclosed camera cage for maximum rigidity and shot stability.
- Extremely lightweight, carbon fiber build amounting to just under 5lbs.
- Improved adjustable camera plate.
- Fully protected wiring
- The Movi M5 includes three different operational shooting modes. Standard mode, Top handle mode & Inverted mode for shooting at eye level.
- The Movi M5 kit includes a remote control for a three man operational set up.
- Freefly’s Movi M5 comes fitted with two battery ports. This enables the gimbal to be powered for twice as long or allows users to power cameras or accessories directly and provides a much cleaner finish.
- Complete tool less balance
- The Freefly Movi M5 has a quick release, ‘Toad in the hole’ mechanism, allowing the gimbal to be detached from it’s handle bars in seconds and mounted to a range of other devices.
- State of the art Freefly Movi interactive Android software that allows users to auto calibrate the motor settings, fine tune the motor settings and adjust the Movi M5’s responsiveness to the users needs. Plus many more features.