Freefly Movi M10
1 Day Hire £180 + VAT
3 Day Hire £350 + VAT
7 Day Hire £415 + VAT
Weekend Hire £225 + VAT
In 2013 Freefly revolutionized camera movement forever with the release of the worlds first 3-axis camera stabilization device the MÕVI M10, so advanced, it redefined the possibilities of camera movement. At the heart of the gimbal is Freefly’s proprietary high performance IMU and brushless direct drive system. With the Movi M10, Freefly created the ability to let the viewer fly through a space and capture endless shots with extremely steady movement.
It can be operated with a 2-person crew, Operator and Remote Control of Pan Tilt or as a One Man Operator with its Majestic Mode. This mode allows for a single operator to intuitively control the pointing of the gimbal by moving the handles without compromising the stabilization of the image. The gimbal takes the operator’s movements and intelligently converts them into stabilized pan and tilt movements. This allows for very low profile single operator setup and accurate framing in tight situations
With the capability of carrying up to 10lbs our MoVI M10 is compatible with such camera as, Red Epic/Dragon(Without a mattebox), Sony FS700(With a limited lens selection), Canon C series, Black Magic Production & pocket cameras & all DSLR cameras.
- MoVI M10 3-axis gimbal frame
- MoVI M10 collapsible stand
- Spektrum DX8 Remote Control
- SmallHD 702 Monitor
- Nexus 7 Android tablet for Bluetooth MoVI configuration w/charger
- 2x MoVI 2.6Ah 14.8V 4S LiPo batteries with balance charger
- LiPo safe fire retardant charging bag
- Tool kit for adjustments
- 2x Ultra thin HDMI cables
- Pelican 1690 Case (784mm x 660mm x 312mm)
Why you should hire a Freefly Movi M10 today?
- Freefly’s Movi M10 is capable of carrying up to 10lbs in weight.
- Freefly’s Movi M10 is compatible with such camera as, Red Epic/Dragon(Without a mattebox), Sony FS700(With a limited lens selection), Canon C series, Black Magic Production & pocket cameras & all DSLR cameras.
- Freeflys Movi M10 is Extremely lightweight, carbon fiber build amounting to just under 5lbs.
- The Movi M10 includes three different operational shooting modes. Standard mode, Top handle mode & Inverted mode for shooting at eye level.
- The Movi M10 kit includes a remote control for a three man operational set up.
- Complete tool less balance.
- State of the art Freefly Movi interactive Android software that allows users to auto calibrate the motor settings, fine tune the motor settings and adjust the Movi M10’s responsiveness to the users needs. Plus many more features.